Squarespace Front-end Developer
We are looking for a front-end web developer with Squarespace experience who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX design and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the site looks as well as how it works.
- Experience designing Squarespace websites
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Looking for a go-getting sales intern who is motivated to sell creative services, hunt for leads, close deals and earn commission doing it. Our sales intern will work side-by-side with our founders and will learn how to identify new prospects, cold call, set meetings, design proposals, present to clients and negotiate contracts. You will be laying the groundwork for future business development efforts. We are looking for folks that are authentic, self-aware and open to feedback.
- Previous internship in sales, marketing or advertising
- Elevated written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working with clients
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to be resilient, persistent, focused and self-disciplined
- Interest in design, digital marketing or communications